Best Budget Android Phones in Nepal
Are you also searching for such a phone with a few desired features of yours in your budget? A budget phone is perfect for your children and for your old parents who don’t want a phone to play games or photography; they want one with an attractive appearance. Many famous international mobile companies make various phones in various ranges, such as Nokia, Samsung, Oppo, and Xiaomi. It’s easier to get confused by a large number of options available in the market. So, for making things more comfortable and less confusing for you here, we present a list of budget androids in Nepal.
- The cost of the phone is quite reasonable. It has lots of good specifications at a great price. It has a screen of 6.2 inches. It runs on Android 9 and has a warranty of 2 years on it. It has a dual camera, the primary shooter of 13 MP and depth shooter of 2 MP, and a front camera of 5 MP. It has 2 GB Ram and 32 GB memory, and a 4000mAh battery.
- An Helio G25 12nm octa-core processor powers this phone. It has a 2GB ram and 32 GB memory and runs on Android 10. It has a rear camera of 13MP, and back camera of 5MP, and a battery of 5000 mAh.
- Snapdragon 439 processor powers it. This phone runs on Android 10, with a battery of 3000 mAh and has a 2 GB ram and 16 GB memory. It has a Mediatek Helio G70 12nm processor. It has a screen of 6.5 inches. It runs on Android 10. Only the 3GB/32GB model is available in Nepal. It has a battery of 5000 mAh. The rear has a dual-camera of 12MP+2MP, and the front has 5 MP.
- Mediatek’s Helio P35 12nm processor powers this phone. In terms of storage, it is available in two variants of 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB. It runs on Android 10. It has a 13MP+2MP dual camera on the rear side and the front side, a 5MP camera. It has a battery of 4230 mAh.
- It has a Mediatek Helio G80 12nm processor for promoting gaming. It has a quad-camera of 13MP+8MP+5MP+2MP and an 8MP selfie camera. It runs on Android and 5020 mAh battery.
Redmi Note 8
- The glass body and plastic frame of this phone give it a classy look. The processor of this phone is Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 11nm. And it runs on Android 9. It has a quad-camera of 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP on its rear part, and on the front aspect, it has a 13MP front camera. It has a battery of 4000 mAh. It also comes in two variants, 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB.
You can get a wide variety of phones in the market but getting such a phone to fulfill your maximum requirements is essential. You must first know what you want from your phone, and getting a phone within budget and with required specifications is not that tough. We hope this article helped you find the perfect phone for you.